Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Boldly Slashing



Welcome to my Slash Blog. My love of the Original Series of Star Trek finds it's highest expression in Slashing Kirk and Spock as they are meant to be. This blog is all about Star Trek - the Seventy-nine Episodes and Six Movies that make up the mythic saga of Kirk and Spock and their intrepid Crew. I will be reviewing every episode and movie, one by one, examining the Kirk and Spock relationship and the wider themic elements. I will be posting pictures of some of the things that make Star Trek so unique, beautiful and epic. I will be paying particular attention to the sexual and BDSM imagery as well as design, set-dressing and lighting, that make Star Trek unique and so very artistic.

I hope you will enjoy this journey into the darkness and light of the Star Trek Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment